Tuxedo Zip Sack Supply List (10/29/18)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
General Sewing Supplies
- Sewing machine in good working order with zipper foot
Optional but handy: edge stitch foot, ¼” foot, and walking foot (or built-in IDT)
- Personal iron and ironing mat
- Cutting mat, rulers and rotary cutter
- Fabric scissors and utility scissors for cutting zipper
- Sewing notions like pins, clips, thread snips, seam ripper and anything else you like to have handy.
- ½ yard each of 3 coordinating fabrics: one solid, two patterned, (large scale prints work); see the samples. 3 Fat Quarters will yield at least two bags.
- 1/3 yard of lining fabric. Suggest white, cream, or black solid. See the samples.
- 22” YKK Zipper, Size 3, polyester, closed end, skirt zipper. YKK zips and extra zipper pulls are available in a kit from Paradise Sewing. (Do not plan on using metal zips, invisible zips, or something you found in the bottom of your sewing basket.)
- Key fob hardware (available at Paradise)
- ½ yd Fusible fleece such as Pellon 987
- Fabric marker such as, Frixion, pencil, or water/air erase
- Fabric glue stick or double-sided basting tape (available at Paradise)
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.