Beginning Sewing Supply List (2/9/17)
All supplies should have your name on them.
Supplies can be purchased at Paradise Sewing.
- Sewing Machine in good working order with instruction book, power cord and control pedal, bobbin
- Machine needles size 90/14 Superior Topstitch or Microtex Sharps 90/14
- Seam ripper
- Seam guide, preferably Magnetic
- Thread - to match your project
- Clover silk glass head patchwork pins size .05 x 36mm
- Scissors - one for fabric (must be sharp) & one for paper
- Project: should be approved by instructor first
- Tote bag, pillowcase, pillow, pajama pants, skirt (LeeMary Heath, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pattern and supplies needed for pattern (fabric, notions i.e. elastic, interfacing...)
- If quilting project: you need a 1/4" foot for your machine, acrylic rulers, Rotary cutter, and a small cutting mat
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.