Butterfly Quilt Supply List (7/19/18)
The Butterfly Embroidery Design Collection (available at Paradise)
BEFORE CLASS Please do the following:
- Upload all designs for Butterfly 100 to a thumb drive
- Print all Instructions for Butterfly 100
- Print all Design Worksheets for Butterfly 100
- Read Steps for Successful Embroidered Applique
- White: 2 ½ yards
- Pool: 1 yard
- Ocean: ¼ yard
- Pear: ¼ yard
*** Extra fabric required for binding
Supplies for Embroidered Appliqué
- Embroidery machine (any make or model)
- Embroidery hoop (the smallest hoop that will hold the design)
- Hoop Clips or double-sided tape
- Bobbin thread
- Embroidery Thread
- Thread snips or small scissors (Havel’s Double Curved Scissors)
- Stabilizer (Lightweight Tearaway)
- Water Soluble Blue Fabric Marker
- Quilter’s ruler
- Small iron (Clover Wedge Iron)
- Personal Ironing board
- Water Soluble thread (Vanish)
- Heat N Bond Lite
- 1 2/3 yard Pellon Shape Flex
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.