HO HO Spoken Here Supply List (7/1/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- Book: Christmas Favorites – Art to Heart
- Sewing machine in good working order (1/4” presser foot, recommended)
- Machine needles – Microtex #80/12 for piecing and 90/14 for quilting
- Thread for machine in light gray or beige for piecing and various colors to match fabric for applique.
- Fabric Scissors
- Seam ripper
- 2 yards of Soft Fuse
- Pencil for tracing appliques
- Assorted Buttons to embellish your applique blocks.
- Rotary Cutter, Rotary Mat, Rotary Ruler
You have the opportunity to do this quilt or just a portion as a pillow, wall hanging, table topper, etc. The fabric requirements here are estimated. I used scraps as well as yardage.
For Applique Blocks:
- 4 Fat Quarters assorted Reds
- 3 FQ assorted Greens
- 2-3 FQ assorted Christmas Prints
- 1 ½ yd Turquoise - background
- 1 FQ White
- ½ yd Gold - deer and 2 backgrounds
- 1 FQ Brown – antlers
- 1 FQ Cream – background on poinsettia
- ¾ yd Cream – beard and background
- 1 FQ Black
- 1 FQ Pink
- 1 FQ Stripe – candy cane
For Borders and Back:
- 1/2 yards of inside Border Fabric
- 1 ¼ yards of outside Border Fabric *
- 4 yards of Backing Fabric
- 1 1/8 yards for binding
*Paradise has the plaid fabric I used on my sample reserved for this class.
All supplies are available at Paradise Sewing and staff is available to help you with your selections.
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.