Classic Cutwork Made Easy Supply List (12/12/18)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- Fabric or garment to embellish with the design.
- Stabilizer that is appropriate for your fabric such as: Floriani’s No Show Nylon Mesh, Fusible or Non-Fusible 1.5 oz. In addition to that you will need a water soluble Stitch and Wash or a Sticky Stitch and Wash. You will need a second piece to put under the design after it is cut and a topper such as Floriani’s Water Soluble Topping.
- Cutwork Needles for your machine.
- Small scissors for final trimming.
- The design for above a pocket or on a corner of a napkin or table runner is 5.25 X 2.5”. The full design is 8.5 X 4.5”. Make sure you have the correct hoop.
- The design has 9 colors but many are repeated. I used only 2 on mine.
- Embroidery machine and all the accessories.
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.