Kimberbell Winter Whimsy Supply List (7/17/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- You will need a tote to applique the reindeer. The Kimberbell Buffalo Check tote is available at Paradise or you may supply your own. Please open the side seams for hooping. You may also substitute ½ yard of fabric and make your own tote.
General Sewing Supplies
- Embroidery machine, embroidery unit, foot control, power cord and 5” x 7” hoop.
- If you don’t own an embroidery machine, we will loan you a Pfaff, Viking or Baby Lock machine.
- Please call the store to reserve your machine. 858-679-9808
- Applique trim scissors, small scissors, seam ripper, pins
- Pre-wound bobbin for embroidery to fit your machine
- Embroidery thread colors; White, Black, Orange, Blue, Red, Tan, Brown and Pink
- Neutral or black sewing thread with matching bobbin to finish tote bag
- 6” x 12” ruler, rotary cutter and mat
- Pencil or pen for taking notes
All supplies are available at Paradise Sewing and staff is available to help you with your selections.
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.