Homes Sweet Home Supply List for August 5, 2019 (6/21/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
August Potholder – Home Sweet Home
- Required Book: Potholders for all Seasons by Chris Malone
- Scraps of turquoise, yellow and red tonals
- Small pieces of black tonal and light-color print
- 1 (8”) square cotton batting
- 1 (8”) square needle-punched insulated batting
- 3 (5/8”) yellow flower-shaped buttons
- 1 (3/8”) black button
- Fusible web with paper release (Heat n Bond Lite)
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
August Placemat – Bee Skep
- Required Pattern: Kim Schaefer’s Calendar Runners
- 1 light fat quarter for background
- 1/8 yard tan for borders
- ¼ yard assorted dark blues for pieced border
- 1/8 yard assorted medium and light blues for applique
- 1/8 yard assorted golds for applique pieces
- 1/8 yard Black for applique
- 1/8 yard assorted greens for applique
- 1/8 yard assorted reds, oranges, purples and teals for applique
- 1/8 yard yellows for applique
- 1/8 yard white for applique
- ½ yard backing and binding
- 16” x 24” batting
- ½ yard paper—backed fusible web
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.