Invisible Invisafil Supply List (7/12/18)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- Sewing machine in good working order with instruction manual, foot control and lead cord
- Free motion foot, appliqué foot, 1/4” machine foot, walking foot (if desired for stitch in the ditch)
- Edge foot/blind hem foot (recommended)
*Please bring all your machine feet
- 3” fabric squares for 1” paper hexies (1 center fabric & minimum 6 outer fabric)
- One quilt block or orphan block (anything will do - with batting and backing to suit)
- 3 pieces of 14” square feature fabric
- 3 pieces of 14” square backing fabric
- 2 pieces of 14” square cotton batting
- 3 pieces of 10” square coordinating fabric for raw edges design
- 1/4yd of light weight fusible (eg. Wonder-Under)
- 14” square stabilizer
- Paper hexies 1” (x7) Provided by Paradise Sewing
- Scissors, appliqué pins, thimble, gluestick
- Teflon pressing sheet
- Washable or air erasable pen
- 1” binder (for reference binder) with (optional) sleeves & papers or notebook & pencil
- Machine needle - 70/10 or 80/12 microtex needle, 90/14 topstitch for quilting
- Hand needles - #11 straw (milliners) needle, #10 or #11 Sharp or appliqué needles
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.