Jelly Roll Rug Supply List (6/14/18)
- Jelly Roll Rug Pattern
- 1 Jelly Roll of your choice
- (40-42) 2 ½” x 42” strips of fabric
- 1 ¼ yard cotton batting (Twin size is more than enough)
- 2 rolls - Bosal Katahdin On-A-Roll (Available at Paradise Sewing)
- Batting Seam Tape
- Size 90/14-110/18 Jeans Needle
- 1 spool thread at least 1200 yards and matches overall jelly roll
- Small travel iron
- Small ironing surface
- Empty box about 12” x 12” to hold your prepared strips
- Walking foot or dual feed foot
Note: Sewing Machine must have a 5 mm or wider zig zag stitch.
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.