Snip & Flip Flowers Supply List (1/14/19)
By Mary Tabar
This project is machine appliqué, it is fun and easy to do. To learn this technique, it is best to start with four applique squares. The appliqué squares are 8” in size. This sample above has 4 squares on one large background.
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
Supply List for 4 Flowers
- Snip & Flip Flower Pattern (available at Paradise Sewing)
- Fabric for applique squares 1/4 yd. of four colors. Fabrics with high contrast looks great
- Fabric for background 1 yd. (light color)
- 1 yd. Wonder-under or any fusible paper-backed web
- Sharp scissors and pencil
- An iron, a protective applique sheet, so your iron stays clean. I will have two of them with me.
- 12 ½” square ruler, a 6” x 24” long ruler, rotary cutter, cutting mat
- Sewing machine (optional) with zigzag foot, I have used a blanket stitch, and a zigzag stitch with decorative thread around all of the raw edge appliqué. We might get to use the sewing machine in the afternoon. If you have done this technique before, you could be doing the machine appliqué later in the day.
Any questions? email@example.com (email) cell phone 858-472-4657
Join me on face book-MaryWoodTabar and DyeStuffArt and SanDiegoQuiltShow
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.