Fabric Painting with Melanie – Bird of Paradise Supply List (3/20/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
Cut before class
- 8 ½” x 8 ½” square of white Pimatex
- (2) 2 ½” x 8 ½” pieces of white Pimatex
- (2) 2 ½” x 11 ½” pieces of white Pimatex
Please bring your painting supplies. Foam core covered with Contact paper (15” x 20”), brushes, paints, water container, paper towels, aluminum foil (one piece to use as palette and another piece approx. 12” x 18”), palette knife or plastic knife, several small water containers i.e. yogurt cups to mix paint, 1 large foam brush or similar 1” wide.
All supplies will be prepared for you in a kit. Cost will be $18. Please notify me 3 days prior to class if you want a kit.
760 908 2368
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.