My Kinda Town Supply List (11/18/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- My Kinda Town pattern (available at Paradise)
- Total of 2 ¼ yards of background fabrics
- Small pieces of a good selection of fabrics for houses, trees, grass, roofs, sidewalks and signs
- Assorted leftover scraps of fabrics from the quilt for the pieced border, or 2/3 yard of 1 fabric
- Binding – ¼ yard
- Backing – 1 2/3 yard
- Tracing paper and pencil for tracing the patterns
- Add-a-quarter Ruler
- Rotary cutter with new blade, ruler and mat
- Sewing machine in good working order with a 80/12 microtex needle
- 80 wt thread in a neutral color such as Wonderfil DecoBob or Quilters Select Para Cotton Poly
- Fabric scissors and paper scissors
- Any additional sewing notions you like to use
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations cancelled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.