Boughs of Holly Table Runner Supply List (9/28/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- Fabric: 1/2 yd background fabric, Fat Quarter of red, white with red, and a green for holly leaves, and a center (gold) 4” square for the poinsettia. ¼ yd border fabric, ½ yd backing fabric and ½ yd binding fabric.
- Shape Flex 1/2 yd, No Show Mesh and Tearaway.
- Batting of your choice.
- Thread: Red, Green, color for your Ribbon (I used Metallic), and a gold for center of the poinsettia.
- Bobbins, scissors, pins, and other sewing notions such as your Rotary Cutter.
- The Poinsettia is design is about 8.5” X 8.5”. The 2 holly leaves are 51/2 X 3”, the single holly leaf is 2” X 3”. Pick the hoops that work for your machine. I used my Magnetic hoops.
Last Minute Addition!
Heat'n Bond Lite for Applique
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.