Reindeer Dance Table Topper Supply List (10/27/18)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- Background – ⅞ yard
- Trees – ⅓ yard
- Reindeer – ¼ yard
- Binding – 1 Fat Quarter
- Backing – ⅞ yard
- Batting – 32” x 32” square or Fusible FLEECE
- Fusible webbing – 2 yards (based on 17” width)
- Other Supplies:
- Sewing Machine – in good working condition
- Frixion Pen
- Rotary Cutter AND Scissors
- 6” x 24” ruler
- Thread for appliqueing the reindeer and trees as well as for the binding
- MACHINE FEET: ¼” and Open Toe (applique)
- 80/12 & 90/14 Needles
- Pins or basting spray
- Pressing Sheet (if you have one) for appliqueing down the trees, reindeer and Fusible fleece
Instructor: Michelle Gharib Skill Level: Beginner
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.