Sew Easy Chenille Supply List (11/1/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- 4 Identical Panels
- Fusible fleece - 4 inches larger than the panel. For example, if your panel is 23” wide - get ¾ yard fleece. If your panel is 36” wide - get 1 ⅛ yards.
- Backing fabric - the same amount as the fleece
- Binding - ½ yard
- 505 basting spray and drop cloth
- Marking tool that will show up on your panel such as chalk, water erasable pen or Frixion pen
- Sewing Machine in good working order
- Walking foot to fit your machine. If you don’t have one, please visit the store 1 week prior to class to have staff help you with the selection.
- Microtex 100/16 needles
- Small sharp scissor to snip each channel to start chenille
- Chenille cutter
- Rotary cutter and 24” long ruler or longer
- 2 spools Mettler polyester thread to match your panels
- Bobbins - I used 4 full bobbins
- Long thin pins
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.