Spagetti and Fruitti Wonderfil Workshop Supply List (9/29/19)
- 8 pieces of 14” x 14” fabric – recommended 2 and 2 contrasting fabrics (thread colors are in the orange range)
- 2 pieces of batting - 14” x 14”
- 3 pieces of medium weight fusible or sticky stabilizer – 14” x 14”
- Machine Needle -90/14 or 100/16 topstitch needle, 100/16 Super non-stick needle
- Hand Needles - #7 embroidery needles or #7 sharp and #22 chenille
- Sewing Machine in good working order with instruction manual
- Foot control and power cord
- Opentoe applique foot, regular all purpose presser foot, ¼” presser foot and free motion foot
*Please bring all your machine feet
- Teflon pressing sheet
- Pins, scissors, seam ripper, tailors chalk, or marking pen, tracing pen
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat. 6” x 24” ruler
- 1” binder (for reference binder) with (optional) sleeves & papers or notebook and pencil
- Thread kit supplied
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.