2019 Kids Can Sew Supply list (6/28/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
Summer Fun Skirt (elastic waist, gathered hem detail)
- 1 - 1 ¼ yard 100% cotton fabric
- 1/2 yard coordinating solid fabric for ruffle
- 2/3 yd. ¾” non-roll elastic
Jammin’ Jammie Pants
- Kwik Sew Pattern #K3589 (or #K3981 for teen/adult sizes)
- 1 ½ yard fabric for shorts or 2 ½ yards for pants, flannel or cotton
- 2/3 yd of 1” non-roll elastic per pair
Stow-It-All Zip Sack
- 2 fat quarters of coordinating cotton fabric
- Zipper will be supplied by teacher
General Sewing Supplies
- Sewing machine in good working order with manual and standard feet. All sewing machines must be inspected and certified (at no cost) by Paradise Sewing staff prior to the start of any Sew Week (not the day of). A limited number of sewing machines are available to rent @ $20/week (in-store use only). Please call the store to place a reservation: 858-679-9808
- Fabric scissors, straight pins, measuring tape, seam ripper
- Fabric marking pen/pencil such as Frixion, Chaco Liner or Marks B-gone
- Spare sewing machine needles Size 80/12 Microtex
- Spare bobbins to fit your machine
- All-purpose thread to color match each project.
- Pencil or pen for taking notes
All supplies are available at Paradise Sewing and staff is available to help you with your selections OR
*All inclusive kit available! Please call store for details. Orders must be placed a minimum of 4 days in advance.
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.