2019 Quilt Block Cookbook Supply List (12/7/18)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- AccuQuilt Friendly – Qube 6, 8 or 12 will be available for use
- Background –1 Yard (this yardage is only for the blocks created and does not include additional fabric for class 5 where the entrée comes together)
- Main Fabrics – ¼ yard or 1 Fat Quarter each of 4 or 5
- Quilt Block Cookbook – Amy Gibson - Required
- Sewing Machine – in good working condition
- Rotary Cutter AND Scissors
- Pins / Binder Clips / Seam Ripper
- 6” x 24” ruler and MAT
- ¼” Foot, Open Toe foot
- 80/12 Microtex Needles
- Neutral Thread for piecing
- AccuQuilt GO! Machine
- AccuQuilt Qube 6, 8 or 12 – Mix & Match, Angles, Corners, Classic
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.