Babylock Solaris and Destiny Owners Supply List (2/22/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
Note: We will be stitching out a sample of a notebook cover so you will need just a light colored solid fabric for testing purposes. You will have the files and instructions to take home and make your masterpiece cover! We will only stitch one sample page. You will be able to add to your samples at home as you need them.
- Machine, Embroidery Unit, Embroidery Foot and power cord
- Destiny Hoops – 9 ½” x 14” and 5” x 7”
- Solaris Hoops – 10 5/8” x 16” and 5” x 7”
- Stabilizer – No Show Mesh for large hoop and Medium Cutaway for small hoop
- Fabric – Light color solid to fill large and small hoops
- Batting – Embroidery batting or thin batting for large hoop
- Thread – Your choice of color embroidery thread
- Bobbin – Pre-wound bobbin is fine
- 8” x 10” (Solaris) or 5” x 7” (Destiny) Composition Book
- Paper and pencil for taking notes
- Your favorite sewing notions – thread snips, seam ripper, stylus…
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.