Gingerbread Village Quilt Supply List (10/3/18)
Materials for January 15, 2019
Note: Please see back of pattern for list of fabrics for the entire quilt.
- Gingerbread Village Pattern Set (available at Paradise)
- Gingerbread Village Accessory Fabric Packet (optional)
- ¼ yard or fat quarter each for the following:
o Off-white fabric (background)
o Red tonal (roof, house, trim)
o Lt brown dot (house front)
- Scraps or 1/8 yard of the following:
o Dark brown (chimney, base)
o Med brown (house side)
o Green stripe (shutters)
o Red dot (door, cherry)
o White flannel (door frame, snow)
o Red stripe (pole, candy canes)
o Lt green dot (round candies, gumdrop, stone path, cupcake)
o Yellow (round candies, window in door)
o Pink (round candies, cupcake, gumdrop)
- ½ yard dark green swirl (grass)
Note: We used a directional print so ½ yard required. If not using a directional print, purchase 1/8 yard.
- Gingerbread Man fabric and Sugar ‘n Spice Bake Shop sign from accessory fabric packet
- 9” x 18” fusible webbing such as Heat ‘n Bond Lite
- 7” x 12” freezer paper
- 1 ½ yard white ric rac, ¼” wide
- Black embroidery floss DMC #310
- Red embroidery floss DMC #816
General Supply List
- Sewing Machine in good working order with piecing foot and applique foot
- Personal Iron
- Pressing mat
- Thread to match fabric for machine applique
- Basic sewing supplies such as pins, scissors, seam ripper…
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.