Take a Stand Supply List (3/27/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
The pattern has two different size bags – you may do either size.
Please have all your fabric quilted and cut before class. You should also label all your pieces. If you need help with cutting and quilting, please call me and I will be glad to setup a time to help you. See cutting diagram on page 2.
- Take a Stand Pattern Required
- Main Fabric ¾ yard (small) 1 yard (large)
- Lining Fabric ¾ yard (small) 1 yard (large)
- Coordinating fabric ¾ yard
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable 18” x 58” (small) 36” x 58” (large)
- Fusible interfacing shape flex SF 101
- Mesh fabric
- Handbag Zippers (see pattern)
- 1” poly pro strapping 2 ¼ yards (small) 3 yards (large)
- 1” hardware (two 1” D rings, two 1” hooks, one 1” slider)
- Fold over elastic 20mm 1 ½ yards (small) 2 yards (large)
- Double-sided Wonder Tape
Please bring your sewing machine and all your normal sewing supplies: fabric markers, seam ripper, needles, thread, walking foot, zipper foot, wonder clips, pins, etc.
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.