Kimberbell Smell My Feet Tea Towel Supply List (7/1/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
Complete fabric kit will be provided and is included in class fee.
Embroidery design provided for one-time stitch-out. Design set will be available to purchase at class.
General Sewing Supplies
- Embroidery machine, embroidery unit, foot control, power cord and 5” x 7” hoop.
- If you don’t own an embroidery machine, we will loan you a Pfaff, Viking or Baby Lock machine. Please call the store to reserve your machine. 858-679-9808
- Applique trim scissors, small scissors, seam ripper, pins
- Pre-wound bobbin for embroidery to fit your machine
- Embroidery thread colors; Black, Orange, Green with matching bobbins
- Black, green and orange sewing thread with matching bobbins for assembly
- 6” x 12” ruler, rotary cutter and mat
- Pencil or pen for taking notes
All supplies are available at Paradise Sewing and staff is available to help you with your selections.
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.