Popatop Supply List for January 7, 2019 (1/2/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
Sunny Side Up Potholder
- Required Book: Pot Holders for all Seasons by Chris Malone
- Scraps black egg print, gold tonal and red-with-dot
- Fat quarter white chicken-wire print
- 1 each 9” x 9 ¾”, 5” x 11” and 3” x 10” rectangle cotton batting
- 1 (9” x 9 ¾”) rectangle needle-punched insulated batting
- 2 (1/2”) black buttons
- Fusible web with paper release
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
- Required Pattern: Kim Schaefer’s Calendar Runners
- 1 fat quarter of light background fabric
- 1/8 yd pink and red print for top and bottom inner borders
- ½ yard total assorted pinks for appliques
- ½ yard for backing and binding
- 16” x 24” batting
- ½ yard paper—backed fusible web
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
Early registration discount:
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.