Popatop Supply List for July 1, 2019 (6/3/19)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
July Stars & Stripes Potholder
- Required Book: Pot Holders for all Seasons by Chris Malone
- ¼ yard white tonal
- 3/8 yard red tonal
- ½ yard each gold and dark blue tonals
- Cotton batting
- 1 (10” x 29”) rectangle needle-punched insulated batting
- Basic sewing tools and supplies
- Required Pattern: Kim Schaefer’s Calendar Runners
- 1 blue fat quarter for background
- 1/8 yard navy blue for borders
- 3/8 yard assorted lights for pieced border and applique background
- ¼ yard assorted reds for pieced border and applique background
- ½ yard backing and binding
- 16” x 24” batting
- ½ yard paper—backed fusible web
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.