Wonderfil Techniques Supply List (12/27/18)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- Sewing machine in good working order (that has some decorative stitch capability)
- Sewing Machine Manual and any machine tools required to change feet and needles
- Open toe foot or appliqué foot
- Free motion foot
- 90/14 topstitch needle
- Super non-stick needles 90/14 or 100/16 (recommended)
- 6 pieces of 10” square fabric
- 3 pieces of 10” square medium weight stabilizer
- 2 pieces of 10” square medium weight batting
- Pins, Scissors, Ruler
- Seam ripper
- Extra bobbins
- Hand sewing needles
- Tailors chalk or marking pen
- Empty Binder - 1” (for reference binder) - Sleeve protectors if desired
- Thread Tamer (recommended)
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.