DOT, DOT...DON’T! Supply List (12/27/18)
In consideration of others, please arrive promptly to class with all necessary supplies and materials.
- Sewing machine in good working order (that has some decorative stitch capability)
- Foot cord, lead cord and manual
- Open toe foot
- Free motion foot
- 90/14 topstitch needle, #12 Microtex needle, #16 topstitch needle
- Super non-stick 90/14 or 100/16 machine needles (optional)
- Edge foot/blind hem foot (recommended)
- 20 assorted 10” black squares (solid, tone on tone or small scale prints)
- 20 assorted purple, plum 9” squares (or circles)
- 20 assorted lime green 5.5” squares (or circles)
- 52 ½” x 63 ½” batting
- 3yds backing fabric
- Cutting mat, rotary cutter, ruler
- Pins, bobbins, seam ripper, tailors chalk or marking pen
- 4- 5” freezer paper circles (optional)
- Mini cut-a-circle tool (optional)
- 3 WonderGuards (recommended)
- Thread Tamer (recommended)
- Prewound DecoBob™ bobbin (1 each)
Paradise Sewing Class Policies
- Full payment of fee is required at the time of registration to hold your space in class.
- A credit or transfer will only be issued for registrations canceled by student at least 4 days prior to a class.
- Paradise Sewing reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum.
- We will issue a full refund of class fees for any class we cancel.
Early registration discount:
Students must register at least one week before class starts to be eligible for a 20% discount on their class supplies.